Imphal Tour (3 Nights - 4 Days)
|NO OF PAX||SUPERIOR||DELUXE||VEHICLE|
|(COST PER PERSON)||(CP)||(CP)||TYPE|
|02 PAX||INR 16,700||INR 15,800||INDIGO / DZIRE|
|04 PAX||INR 13,900||INR 13,000||SCORPIO / XYLO|
|06 PAX||INR 12,000||INR 11,100||SCORPIO / XYLO|
|08 PAX||INR 12,900||INR 12,000||TEMPO TRAVELER|
|EXTRA PAX (EPSR)||INR 6,900||INR 5,100||NA|
|CHILD NO BED (CNB)||INR 6,900||INR 5,100||NA|
|IMPHAL||Classic Grande / Sangai Continental / Similar||Classic Hotel / Yaiphaba /Hotel Imphal / Similar|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Imphal Airport (IMF) – Hotel
Meet & Greet on arrival at Imphal Airport & transfer to hotel. On arrival Check-in to hotel. Rest of the day is free for your own activities or you can explore the local market. Overnight stay at Imphal.
Day 02: Imphal Local Sightseeing
Today after breakfast start for a Full day city tour of Imphal city. You will visit Kangla Fort & Kangla Museum (Wednesday closed), Govindajee Temple, Mahabali Temple, Imphal Museum, Second World War Cemeteries and the famous IMA Market, a unique market run by the women. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Imphal.
Day 03: Excursion to Loktak Lake
After breakfast full day excursion to Loktak Lake and Sendra Island. Later visit to Keibul Lamjao National Park is sharing the border with Loktak Lake, the last natural habitat of the endangered marsh-dwelling brow-antlered deer of Manipur called “Sangai”. It is the only floating national park in the world which is composed of large masses of floating weed (called “Phumdi” in local dialect). Then visit INA Museum – the place where Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose’s India National Army first hoisted the Indian Tricolors. Visit Loukoi Pat – a picnic spot with boating facility. On your way back visit Japanese War Memorial (India Peace Memorial) which is situated at Red Hill, in Bishnupur District of Manipur. Return to the hotel. Overnight stay at Imphal.
Day 04: Hotel – Imphal Airport (IMF)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drop at Imphal Airport for your onward journey.
- We provide Indigo / Dzire for 02-03 Pax, Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 04-06 Pax and Tempo Traveller for 08 Pax (No. of Pax mentioned includes child also). In case the number of heads increases, then the guest will have to take another vehicle for which supplement charges would be applicable. Maximum Kilometer allowance/blockage will be 400 Km for above mentioned itinerary only.Indian citizens also need a Nagaland-issued ILP if entering Manipur by road via Dimapur or Kohima. However, demands by the Government of Manipur for the introduction of the provision of an Inner Line Permit system to restrict entry of outsiders into the state were refused