Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Kumarakom - Alleppey (6N-7D)
- Pick up Kochi
- 1N Kochi
- 2N Munnar
- 1N Thekkady
- 1N Kumarakom
- 1N Alleppey Houseboat
- Drop at Kochi
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Cochin Arrival – Sightseeing (40kms-1hrs)
Welcome to God’s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Cochin Airport/ Railway Station and then transfer to the hotel. Check-in to the hotel. Later, proceed for a half day city sightseeing tour of Kochi.. The major tourist attractions are Chinese Fishing Nets, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica, Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Street, and Mattancherry Palace/Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
(Note :- Dutch Palace & Jewish Synagogue closed on Friday & Saturday).
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
After relishing morning breakfast, proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of Cheeyappara & Valara and later Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 03: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National Park where on can view the famous nilagiri Thar (National Park is Closed Park Closed from 01 Feb to 31 March due to breeding season), Later proceed to Mattupetty & Kundala Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Shooting Point and Tea Museum. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (140km-4hrs)
Take breakfast and then drive to Thekkady. Thekkady offers diverse attractions wildlife sanctuary, hill station and spice plantation. Hence it has been very popular among nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Reach and check in the hotel. Freshen up and relax with comforts of your room. Later drive to Periyar National Park that is the most attractive feature of Thekkady. Enjoy wildlife cruise over the Periyar Lake to see wild life animals. You can also enjoy other delightful and exciting activities such as spice plantations tour, bamboo rafting, jungle trekking and elephant ride. Do not forget to make a visit to local spice market for buying handicrafts and some garden fresh spices. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 05: Thekkady – Kumarakom (140Kms-4hrs)
Morning after breakfast drive to Kumarakom a place best known for the honeymooners. It is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake. The lush green vegetation and the climate attract a number of tourists to this place. On reaching Kumarakom check in the backwater resort and later on move out for the local tour. Visit the Kumarakom bird sanctuary, house boat jetty and others. Later in the evening return back to the hotel for an overnights stay.
Day 06: Kumarakom – Alleppey Houseboat (40kms-1hr)
Wake up to the lap of nature. Take a relaxed breakfast. Then proceed to Alleppey. By noon check in to the Houseboat for a 20 hour long stay and 5 hours cruise through the world famous backwaters of Kerala. Houseboat (Kettuvalloms) is a indigenously developed and designed private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters. The cruise through palm fringed narrow canals, the unique life of the backwater people and above all the nature around you will make long lasting impressions in your mind. Overnight stay in a houseboat.
Day 07: Alleppey – Cochin Departure (150Kms-4hrs)
Relish your Kerala breakfast, Checkout of the houseboat at 9.00 am and transfer to Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway station with ever lasting memories of a holiday you will never forgets. End of services