Manali Volvo Package (3 Nights - 4 Days)
|Category||Hotel Name (or similar)||Rate Per Couple|
|Standard 1||Hotel Sagar Villa||INR 9,999|
|Standard 2||Hotel Snow Bird / Hotel Sambhala||INR 10,499|
|Deluxe 1||Khushboo Resort / Hotel President||INR 11,899|
|Deluxe 2||Hotel Vikrant Inn/ Hotel New Snow Bird||INR 12,499|
|Super Deluxe 1||Mountain Green Villa / Hotel Park Paradise||INR 13,399|
|Super Deluxe 2||Royal Regency / Royal Park Resort||INR 14,199|
|Luxury 1||Moniker Resort & Spa/ Manali Grand / Manali Valley Resort||INR 15,499|
|Luxury 2||Sandhya Resort & Spa||INR 16,799|
- 2 tickets for Delhi – Manali –Delhi Transfer by AC Luxury Volvo Bus with common LCD
- 03 Nights & 04 Days Stay In Respective Room
- Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic) On Arrival
- Morning Tea
- 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
- Complimentary Use of Hotel Recreational Facility
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu / Naggar on Sharing basis
- One Full day sightseeing of Solang Valley on Sharing basis
- One Half day local sightseeing of Manali on Sharing basis
- Pick up & Drop From Manali volvo bus stand
- Driver Allowances, Toll/Parking, Fuel Charges And Permit Charges
- Other Package Inclusion as per the Hotel
- All hotel taxes Included
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Rohtang pass/Manikaran taxi cost is not includes. Rohtaang paas is Closed on Tuesday.
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Room Heater Charges
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
Arrive at Delhi, our executive will greet you there and assist you to board a/c Volvo, Delhi. It is your overnight journey to Manali. Departure Time of Volvo Bus form Delhi: – 05:30pm. Overnight Journey In Volvo Bus From Delhi To Manali (12 – 14 Hours). Reach In Manali Next Day Morning Around 07:30 Am. Manali Is Also Famous For Adventure Sports Like Skiing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Paragliding, Rafting, Trekking, Kayaking, And Mountain Biking. In Short, Manali Is The “Valley Of The Gods” And An Ideal Place For The Ones In Search Of Both Adventure And Comfort.
Day 02: Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
Arrive in the morning by 8:00 – 9:00 am. We will pick you from bus stand to your hotel. Check in to your hotel. Get freshen up and relax you up to noon time. In Afternoon around 1pm go for half day sightseeing of Manali Local. Visit Places Like:
Hadimba Devi Temple at Doongri : t’s An Ancient Cave Temple Dedicated To Hadimba Devi, Sister Of Hadimb, Who Was A Character In The Mahabharata. Goddess Hadimba Was The Sister Of The Demon Hadimb Who Ruled The Mountains And Was Feared By All.
Shiva Temple & Club House In Manali Is A Beautiful Modern Building, It’s Just At The Foothill Of The Old Manali Village. Encompassed By Sprawling Lawns, Club House Is Popular Amongst Visitors For Its Host Of Recreational And Fun Activities That Include Racquet Games, Billiards, Skating Rings And Various Children Games. There Is Also A Restaurant And Well-Stocked Bar That Provides A Very Good Dining Experience In The Place.
Tibetan Monastery : Which Serves As An Important Gathering Place For Buddhists From Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal And Tibet. Built In The 1960s, The Monastery Is Famous For Its Wall Paintings, Chortens And A Large Statue Of Lord Buddha.
Van Vihar : Which Is A Municipal Garden Is Situated In Front Of The Tibetan Market On Mall Road. In The Lake Located Within The Park, Tourists Can Option For Boating. The Park Is Adorned With Big Deodar Trees.
Explore the Mall and Hong Kong Market
Evening Back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Manali – Solang Valley
After breakfast full day tour of Solang Valley. The majesty of the mountains can be seen at their best. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little hills. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali – Kullu– Naggar Castle
Today morning after breakfast proceed for excursion to KULLU AND NAGGAR. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Naggar Castel and Jana water fall. On the way you can visit Fish farm, Apple orchard, jagat sukh village and Gayrti Temple, Later return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Manali – Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoy at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi – Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime.
- Honeymoon Supplement cost : (Flower Bed Decoration + Cake + Milk once during the stay+ One candle light dinner) : INR 1500 For Standard 1, Standard 2, Deluxe 1| INR 1800 for Deluxe 2, Super Deluxe 1| INR 2000 for Super Deluxe 2, Luxury 1 | INR 2200/- for Luxury 2.
- Supplement cost for private car sightseeing in Manali: INR 1200/- on the total package cost.
- Valid till 31th March 2019 (Not valid on long-weekends & festival period & 15th December 2018 – 10th January 2019).