Matheran (1 Night - 2 Days)
|Price on Request|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 1: Arrival In Matheran
Reach Matheran from Mumbai or Pune via Neral by afternoon. On arrival check into the hotel. Relax for sometime & have delicious lunch.
After lunch you can spend the day by exploring the natural beauty of Matheran. You can cover various tourist points like Charlotte Lake, One tree Hill, Luisa Point, Echo Point, Mount Barry, Panorama point. Don’t forget to enjoy the beautiful sunset at Porcupine Point. Afterwards get back to hotel and enjoy the lovely dinner. Also, enjoy the magic show organized in front of the hotel.
Day 02: Breakfast and Check out
Morning tea & coffee will be served in the dinning area. Wake up & have breakfast, then you can explore the famous market of Matheran which offers a great variety of leather goods, hats, footwear, honey and chikki. Later check out from hotel.