Munnar - Alleppey - Kovalam - Trivandrum (5N-6D)
- Pick up Kochi
- 02 Nts. Munnar
- 01Nt. Alleppey Houseboat
- 02Nt. Kovalam
- Drop Trivandrum
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Arrival Kochi – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
Welcome to God s Own Country. Upon arrival our representative will greet you at Kochi Airport. Later proceed to Munnar, This small town in the Western Ghats is famous for its picture book towns, sprawling tea gardens, mist clad hills, sanctuaries and above all the climate is one of the most sought after tourist destination in India today. Munnar is the gateway of Hills in South India.On the way you can also watch the lovely waterfalls of Cheeyappara & Valara and later Reach & check in at the hotel and relax for a while amidst the comforts of your room. Explore the rest of the day along with the nature. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National Park where on can view the famous nilagiri Thar (National Park is Closed Park Closed from 01 Feb to 31 March due to breeding season), Later proceed to Mattupetty & Kundala Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Shooting Point and Tea Museum. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar – Alleppy Houseboat (180km-5hrs)
Wake up to the lap of nature. After early breakfast at Munnar, proceed to Alleppey at 8.00am. By noon check in to the Houseboat for a 20 hour long stay and 5 hour cruise through the world famous backwaters of Kerala. Houseboat (Kettuvalloms) is a indigenously developed and designed private boat with fully furnished spacious bath attached bed rooms, hygiene kitchen ,dining area and private front deck to capture the beauty of the back waters. The cruise through palm fringed narrow canals, the unique life of the backwater people and above all the nature around you will make long lasting impressions in your mind. Overnight stay in a houseboat.
Day 04: Alleppey – Kovalam (180km-5hrs)
Arise to the watery world, After breakfast check out from Alleppey and Proceed to Resort/ Hotel in Kovalam- the internationally renowned beach destination. By noon check in at the resort. Spend the rest of the day at this palm fringed beach. A massive rocky promontory on the beach makes its waters absolutely safe for swimming and water sports. Overnight at the Resort/Hotel.
Day 05: Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam (50kms-2hrs)
Morning after breakfast proceed for the sightseeing of Trivandrum. The temple of Anantha, the Sri Padmanabhaswamy temple is the most religious icon of the city (dress code of Lungi & Saree is followed). Other sightseeing places are Veli Tourist Village, which has an excellent waterfront park with a wide range of aqua entertainment facilities like fishponds, wading pools and landscaped garden. Shangumugham Beach where one can watch the amazing sunset. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort.
Day 06: Kovalam – Trivandrum Departure (40km-1hrs)
Enjoy the breakfast. Later pack your baggages with a promise to return once again to this part of the world…. Proceed on time to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station to board your flight/train with sweet memories of your holiday. We await for your next visit … Bon Voyage. Service ends.