Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey (4 Nights-5 Days)
Most Popular Hill Station in South India also called as “God’s Own Country”
- 2 Nights Munnar
- 1 Night Thekkady
- 1 Night Alleppey
|CATEGORY||2 PAX||4 PAX|
|STANDARD||₹ 8,500||₹ 7,325|
|DELUXE||₹ 8,875||₹ 7,700|
|LUXURY||₹ 11,650||₹ 10,475|
For More Information please Contact us on:
+91 996-942-2936 / +91 797-795-8530 or mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
|STANDARD||Spice Jungle||Seaons Thekkady||Aj Park|
|DELUXE||Misty Lake Resort||Grand Thekkady||Kadavil Lakeshore|
|LUXURY||Amber Dale||Greenwoods||Ramada Alleppey|
- 2 Nights Accommodation in Munnar
- 1 Night Accommodation in Thekkady
- 1 Nights Accommodation in Alleppey
- Daily Breakfast in mention hotels
- Pick up & Drop Ex – Cochin
- All transfers & Sightseeing by A/c Pvt Vehicle
- All toll tax, parking charges, driver charges, fuel cost inclusive
- All Hotel Taxes Include
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- 5% GST
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – Munnar (150Kms-4hrs)
Our friendly representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and proceed to Munnar which is called as “Nature Lover’s Paradise” and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyyappara water falls. “Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National Park where on can view the famous nilagiri Thar (National Park is Closed Park Closed from 01 Feb to 31 March due to breeding season), Later proceed to Mattupetty & Kundala Dam were you can enjoy boating through the reservoir flanked with tea garden on one side and never ending Grass land on the other. The Echo point, famous for its echo phenomenon is a famous halting point for the tourists, Shooting Point and Tea Museum. Evening Return to the resort and overnight stay.
Day 03: Munnar – Thekkady (140km-4hrs)
Take breakfast and then drive to Thekkady. Thekkady offers diverse attractions wildlife sanctuary, hill station and spice plantation. Hence it has been very popular among nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts. Reach and check in the hotel. Freshen up and relax with comforts of your room. Later drive to Periyar National Park that is the most attractive feature of Thekkady. Enjoy wildlife cruise over the Periyar Lake to see wild life animals. You can also enjoy other delightful and exciting activities such as spice plantations tour, bamboo rafting, jungle trekking and elephant ride. Do not forget to make a visit to local spice market for buying handicrafts and some garden fresh spices. On time return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (140km-4hrs)
Wake up to the lap of nature. Take a relaxed breakfast at Thekkady and proceed to Alleppey also known as the “Venice of the East”. It is famous for the backwaters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check into your Hotel. Overnight stays at the hotel.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin Departure (150Kms-4hrs)
After breakfast, Checkout from Hotel and transfer to Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway station with ever lasting memories of a holiday you will never forget. End of Tour.