Splendid Nagaland (Kohima 2N – Dimapur 1N)
|NO OF PAX||SUPERIOR||DELUXE||VEHICLE|
|(COST PER PERSON)||(CP)||(CP)||TYPE|
|02 PAX||INR 18,800||INR 16,800||INDIGO / DZIRE|
|04 PAX||INR 15,500||INR 13,500||SCORPIO / XYLO|
|06 PAX||INR 13,000||INR 11,000||SCORPIO / XYLO|
|08 PAX||INR 12,900||INR 10,900||TEMPO TRAVELER|
|EXTRA PAX (EPSR)||INR 3,900||INR 3,000||NA|
|CHILD NO BED (CNB)||INR 2,700||INR 2,200||NA|
|KOHIMA||Vivor / De Oriental Grand / Japfu (Prem.DLX) / Similar||East Gate / Ariel / Cimorb / Ura / Japfu (DLX DBL) / Similar|
|DIMAPUR||Lake Shilloi / Acacia / Grand Tizu / Similar||Seb Tower / Europe Inn / Tragopan / Saramati / Aiers Enclave / Similar|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTION FOR INNER LINE PERMIT
Inner Line Permit is required for entry to Nagaland. Please send us 2 passport size photographs in original along with Xerox copy of Photo identity proof & Address proof of every person including child. We require at least 10 working days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday & Sunday).
Day 01: Dimapur Rly. Station / DMU Airport – Kohima (80 kms /03 hrs.)
On arrival at Dimapur Rly Station / Airport & transfer to Kohima. Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at Kohima.
Day 02: Excursion to Khonoma Village and Kohima World War- II Cemetery
After breakfast visit TheKohima War Cemetery constructed in the memory of the officers and soldiers who made supreme sacrifices during World War II, the war cemetery attracts hundreds of visitors every year including the relatives of those martyrs. Maintained by the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, the cemetery witnessed more than 2000 graves, on each grave there are beautiful epitaphs carved in bronze. “When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our Today”. Later an excursion to Khonoma Village, that lies 21 kms away from Kohima town the Khonoma village is the first “green village” of Nagaland. The village is well known for the legendary leader Angami Zapu Phizo who was the founder of the Naga movement. Later Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Kohima – Dimapur (78 kms /1 ½ hrs drive)
This morning after breakfast drive to Dimapur. The economy capital of Nagaland, Dimapur was once the capital of the Kachari kingdom. The name itself derived from the Kachari dialect; ‘di’ Meaning River, ‘ma’ meaning great and ‘pur’ meaning city. The History of Dimapur dated back to the age of Mahabharata, where the second Pandava, Bheema while in exile, tied the weeding knot with the Kachari princess Hidimba. Thus the place became known as Hidimbapur. It was during the British that it had got the present name Dimapur. Arrive Dimapur and check in at hotel. Afternoon visit Ruins of Kachari Kingdom. In evening spend time at Dimapur Market – One of the landmarks of the town is the famous market near the railway station where one can buy the goods imported from Myanmar and China. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Hotel – Dimapur Rly Station / DMU Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and transfer to the Dimapur Rly Station / Airport for onwards journey.
For all Nagaland Packages high season surcharge will be applicable for below dates.
Package rates are not valid during these dates of Hornbill Festivals from 30th November 2018 – 10th December 2018.
We provide Indigo / Dzire for 02-03 Pax, Innova / Scorpio / Xylo for 04-06 Pax and Tempo Traveller for 08 Pax (No. of Pax mentioned includes child also). In case the number of heads increases, then the guest will have to take another vehicle for which supplement charges would be applicable. Maximum Kilometer allowance/blockage will be 350 Km for above mentioned itinerary only.
Inner Line Permit (ILP) is required for entry to Nagaland states. It is issued by the Government of Nagaland and mandatory for Indian citizens of other states entering Nagaland through any of the check gates across the interstate borders. Dimapur, Nagaland’s largest city and port head, is the only place in the state which does not require an ILP, and Indians arriving by air at Dimapur Airport can arrive and stay in the city without one. Please send us 2 passport size photographs for each. Kindly scan and send us Photo identity proof & Address proof of each person including child. We require at least 10 official working days for processing the documents (ILP office remains closed on Saturday-Sunday).