Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer (6 Nights - 7 Days)
|Package||02 Star||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
|02 Pax||INR 16,800||Rs. 19,300||INR 24,600||INR 31,500|
|04 Pax||INR 12,300||Rs. 14,900||INR 20,100||INR 30,000|
|06 Pax||INR 11,800||Rs. 14,400||INR 19,520||INR 26,500|
|10 Pax||INR 10,800||Rs. 13,550||INR 18,700||INR 25,600|
Note: Rates Per Person Rate on Twin Sharing
- Hotel Accommodation in above mentioned hotel
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Hotel Taxes, Hotel Service Taxes
- Pick up from Jaipur and Drop at Jaisalmer
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance and all taxes
- Transport (Etios/Innova/Tempo)
- In Jaisalmer camps:- Camel Ride, Folk Dance, Evening Tea, Snacks and dinner included
- Any flight and train tickets
- Tips, telephone calls. Laundry, shopping etc
- Any games, rides, shows, boating etc.
- Any optional sightseeing and visits other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any travel insurance
- Anything which is not included in package inclusions.
- GST 5%
|Durations||02 Star||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
|Jaipur 02 Night||Hotel Goyal Palace||Hotel Red Fox||Hotel Royal Orchid||Hotel Fortune Select|
|Jodhpur 02 Night||Hotel JS Regency||Hotel Shri Ram Empire||Hotel Nirali Dhani||Hotel Balsamand Lake|
|Jaisalmer 02 Night||Hotel Sohandeep||Hotel Mahadev Palace||Hotel Mandir Palace||Hotel Rang Mahal|
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- 10% of full tour cost, 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost, 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost, between 15 to 29 days prior to arrival.
- 75% of full tour cost, between 14 to 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of full tour cost within 7 days prior to arrival.
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change then enjoy half day sightseeing Visiting City palace and local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur
After breakfast enjoy full day sightseeing of Jaipur by visiting Amer fort, Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, Albert hall Museum, Govinddev Tempal and Jal mahal. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Jaipur – Jodhpur (350 km 8hrs)
After breakfast proceed towards Jodhpur and transfer to your respected Hotel. Evening visit Clock Tower and local market of Jodhpur. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Jodhpur City Tour
After breakfast visit the Mehrangarh Fort, situated on a low sandstone Hill, including Moti-Mahal and Phool Mahal. Also visit Jaswant Thada, an imposing Marble Memoriam built in 1899 and the museum located in the Umaid Public Gardens. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Jodhpur – Jaisalmer (290 km 7hrs)
fter breakfast drive to Jaisalmer. On arrival at Jaisalmer “The Golden City”, transfer to hotel then check-in, city tour of Jaisalmer covering The Golden fort or Sonar Killa, trace the former opulence in the havelis called Patwon Ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli & Nathmal Ki Haveli. Overnight at hotel.
Day 6: Jaisalmer
After breakfast visit manmade Gadiser lake, Bazars and the old mansions known as “Havelis”. People still live in these ancient buildings dating from 12th to 15th century. Every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work. Evening visit Sam sand Dunes. Overnight at camp.
Day 7: Jaisalmer Drop
After breakfast proceed for your onward journey.
- Valid till 31th March 2019 (Not valid on long-weekends & festival period & 15th December 2018 – 10th January 2019).