Shimla Manali Volvo Package (3 Nights - 4 Days)
|Category||Manali (or similar)||Shimla (or similar)||Cost per Couple|
|Standard 1||Hotel Sagar Villa||Hotel Green view||INR 13,999|
|Standard 2||Hotel Snow Bird/ Hotel Sambhala||Hotel Moksha Villa||INR 14,999|
|Deluxe 1||Khushboo Resort/ Zara Resorts||Hotel Harmony Purple||INR 16,599|
|Deluxe 2||Hotel Park Paradise/ Mountain Green Villa||Hotel Mayur||INR 17,999|
|Super Deluxe||Royal Park Resort||Hotel Sukhsagar Regency||INR 19,499|
|Luxury||Monicker Resort & Spa / Manali Grand / Manali Valley Resort||Snow Valley Resort / Kamna Hill Resort||INR 21,499|
- 3 Nights / 4 Day Accommodation (2N/ Manali + 1N/ Shimla)
- 2 tickets of Delhi-Manali Transfers by VOLVO A/c Video Coach
- 2 tickets of Manali – Shimla Transfers by AC Mini bus
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Half day local sightseeing of Manali by Sharing car
- One Full Day Sightseeing Of Solang valley on sharing basis by Sharing car
- One full day sightseeing of Shimla & Kufri by Private car
- 2 tickets of Shimla – Delhi A/c Volvo Ticket
- Pick up & Drop From Manali & Shimla Volvo Bus Stand
- All hotel Taxes Included
- Other Package Inclusion as per the Hotel
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Rohtang pass/Manikaran taxi cost is not includes. Rohtaang paas is Closed on Tuesday.
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Room Heater Charges
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Delhi-Manali
Arrive at Delhi, our executive will greet you there and assist you to board a/c Volvo, Delhi. It is your overnight journey to Manali.
Departure Time of Volvo Bus form Delhi: – 05:30pm.
Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
Arrive in the morning by 8:00 – 9:00 am. We will pick you from bus stand to your hotel. Check in to your hotel. Get freshen up and relax you up to noon time. In Afternoon around 1pm go for half day sightseeing of Manali Local. Visit Places Like:
Hadimba Devi Temple at Doongri : t’s An Ancient Cave Temple Dedicated To Hadimba Devi, Sister Of Hadimb, Who Was A Character In The Mahabharata. Goddess Hadimba Was The Sister Of The Demon Hadimb Who Ruled The Mountains And Was Feared By All.
Shiva Temple & Club House In Manali Is A Beautiful Modern Building, It’s Just At The Foothill Of The Old Manali Village. Encompassed By Sprawling Lawns, Club House Is Popular Amongst Visitors For Its Host Of Recreational And Fun Activities That Include Racquet Games, Billiards, Skating Rings And Various Children Games. There Is Also A Restaurant And Well-Stocked Bar That Provides A Very Good Dining Experience In The Place.
Tibetan Monastery : Which Serves As An Important Gathering Place For Buddhists From Lahaul, Spiti, Kinnaur, Ladakh, Nepal And Tibet. Built In The 1960s, The Monastery Is Famous For Its Wall Paintings, Chortens And A Large Statue Of Lord Buddha.
Van Vihar : Which Is A Municipal Garden Is Situated In Front Of The Tibetan Market On Mall Road. In The Lake Located Within The Park, Tourists Can Option For Boating. The Park Is Adorned With Big Deodar Trees.
Explore the Mall and Hong Kong Market
Evening Back to hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 : Manali – Solang Valley
After breakfast full day tour of Solang Valley. The majesty of the mountains can be seen at their best. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little hills. The Magnificent views and natural beauty are a never-ending source of delight. Return to the hotel for Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 04 : Manali–Shimla
Morning check out from the hotel and drive to Shimla by AC Mini bus. Evening reach Shimla and check in your hotel. Free to leisure and Independent activities. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 : Shimla ( local + kufri day excursion ) – departure for Delhi
Morning after breakfast, check out from the hotel (luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk) and excursion to kufri. Kufri is famous for its himalayan national park, poney and yak ride and one can see the endless himalayan panorama from kufri, after lunch sightseeing of various places in and around. Shimla mosques built in (1830), vice regal lodge built in (1885), christ church built in (1844), the gaiety theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887), the grind lays bank (1912)- the world wide bank started by robert melville grind lay, the scandal point and the famous shopping plaza of the north the mall. Evening at 8:30 pm catch the volvo bus from shimla bus stand and proceed to delhi. Overnight journey in the volvo bus.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi – Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Himachal comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for lifetime..
- Honeymoon Supplement in Manali ( One time Flower bed Decoration | One Cake | One Candle Light Dinner | Two Glasses of Milk once during the stay ) : INR 1500/- for Standard 1, Standard 2, Deluxe 1 | INR 1800 for Deluxe 2 | INR 2000/- For Super Deluxe & Luxury .
- Supplement cost for Private car sightseeing in Manali: INR 800/- on the total package cost.
- Valid till 31th March 2019 (Not valid on long-weekends & festival period & 15th December 2018 – 10th January 2019).