|SRINAGAR||Crown Group Of Houseboat|
|SRINAGAR||Triden Kashmir Resort|
|GULMARG||Alphine Ridge Hote|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 03 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo in Standard Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- GST & all Government Taxes
- A 24 – hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival.
- No Hidden Cost
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 1: Arrive – Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar, pride of the beautiful valley of Kashmir famous for its lakes dotted with Shikaras and the Mughal Gardens . Transfer to Houseboat. , Excursion to the Mughal gardens built by Emperor Jehangir. Also visit to the Shalimar bagh & Nishat bagh other beautiful gardens located on the eastern side of the Dal lake. Shikara ride to Nehru Park in the evening, Overnight in the Houseboat.
Day 2: Srinagar – Pahalgam
Today you will be transferred by road to Pahalgam (94 kms/2.5 hrs) Valley of Shepherds. Enroute you will have and rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Arrive and proceed to your hotel, rest of the day at leisure to explore the countryside and enjoy leisurely walks through the pine forest along the river Lidder, proceed for Aru valley and chandanwari by car(at your own cost). Aru is small village, 11 kms upstream the Lidder River, is a beautiful locality. The route is picturesque with ample campsites. This village is the starting point for treks to the Kolahoi glacier.The most beautifulof these is the huge,undulating meadowof Baisaran,surroundedby thickly wooded forests of pine .Hajan and Beetab valley on the way to chandanwari. Overnight in the hotel
Day 3: Pahalgam – Gulmarg
This morning you will proceed for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers ( 147 kms /3 1/2 hrs) situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Overnight in the hotel.
Day 4: Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast drive back to Srinagar . Upon arrival check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure for shopping. In the evening visit to Shankaracharya Temple, set atop a hill overlooking the Srinagar city. Enjoy the panoramic views from the top. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 5: Srinagar -Sonmarg- Srinagar
After breakfast depart for full day excursion to the Sonmarg, ‘Meadow of Gold’ (84 km/ 03 hrs) on Srinagar- Leh road, A gushing river is the highlight of this meadow, flowing down from snowy heights into the dense woodlands of firs and silver birches. Glaciers pour down from this stream from the Himalayas on to the many camping sites in Sonmarg. A thick forest cover of sycamore, alpine flowers, silver birch, fir and pine, Sonmarg offers adventure in the form of treks, sledging, angling, alpine skiing and white water rafting. Enjoy pony ride (at your own cost) or leisurely walks around the meadow. Return back to Srinagar. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 6: Depart Srinagar
After breakfast, transfer to airport for your onward flight back home.