Alibaug (1 Night / 2 Days)
|Price on Request|
|Alibaug||Joglekar Cottage||Big Splash|
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01: Mumbai – Alibaug (95 kms)
Meet on arrival at Mumbai Airport/Railway station and drive to Alibaug. Rest of the day free for leisure or your own activity. On arrival check-in at hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Alibagh is small town on the western coast of Maharashtra, It lies in the Konkan region and belongs to the district of Raigad. It is close to the famous metro of Mumbai. Alibag is named after the Garden of Ali. Stories say that Ali planted a lot of mango and coconut trees.
The origin of the place dates back to the 17th Century when it was first developed under Shivaji Maharaj. It was declared a Taluka in 1852. Alibag was home to the Bene Israel Jews as well.
Day 02: Alibaug
After breakfast tour of Forts & Temples or enjoy your day at sandy beach. Overnight stay at hotel.
The Kolaba Fort stands testimony to the Maratha Empire that ruled this part of India back in time. The Fort, which is currently in a state of dilapidation, can be seen clearly from the Alibag Beach. One can visit this fort during the time of low tides.
The Khanderi Fort is yet another Fort which is almost 3 centuries old. It was built under the Peshwa Dynasty and was later handed over to the British during their rule.
The Kaneshwar and Someshwar Temples are two iconic temples that will fill any pilgrim’s heart with utter devotion. Both the temples are dedicated to Lord Shiva and are splendidly designed.
Day 03: Alibag – Mumbai
After breakfast drive back to Mumbai. On arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station for your onward destination.