Rs. 250/- Per Person.
Mumbai Darshan Bus Tour
Sightseeing Places in Mumbai
- Gateway of India *
- Prince of wales Musuem *
- Jahangir Art Gallery *
- Rajabhai Tower
- Hotel Taj *
- Assembly Hall
- Nariman point
- Hotel Oberoi
- Air India Building
- Wankhede Stadium
- Marine Drive
- Taraporewala Aquarium *
- Governors House
- Girgaon Chowpatty *
- Jain Temple
- Bandra-Worli Sea link Bridge
- Kamala Nehru Park
- Boot House *
- Hanging Garden *
- Tower Of Silence
- Shree Mahalaxmi Temple *
- Haji ali Darga
- Race Course
- Nehru Science Centre
- Orama 4 Magic Show (Attria Mall)
- Pawans hans Airport
- Filmstar Bunglows
- Band Stand
- Sri Sri Radharasabihari Iskcon Temple *
- Juhu Beach
Mumbai Darshan bus services are available throughout the week. As the ride revolves around the city, it starts quite early in the morning. Bus rides usually starts at around 07:00 AM and is available till 09:00 AM. On an average, the ride takes around 12-14 hours to complete and takes the visitors through some of the most important tourist places in the city.
In Sharing Bus:
Daily Morning 7:00 am departure from Borivali – 2X2 Coach Non Ac.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- 10% of full tour cost, 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost, 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost, between 15 to 29 days prior to arrival.
- 75% of full tour cost, between 14 to 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of full tour cost within 7 days prior to arrival.
- Point no 4 and 13 remain closed on Monday
- * Indicates Halting Points
- Tourist are requested to observe the timing given by the organizers guide.
- Shreeji Tours n Travels reserve the right to make changes in your programme.
- We are not responsible for the loss money or personal belongings due to gambling, pocketing, luggage or theft. Please be careful.
- Tour rate does not include entrance fees.
- Service of guide will be provided. Rs 20 will be charged compulsory per head.