Rajasthan Wildlife Tour: Jaipur - Ranthambore - Jaipur (3 Nights - 4 Days)
|Package ||02 Star||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
|02 Pax||Rs. 18,100/-||Rs 21,050/-||Rs 24050/-||Rs 31,400/-|
|04 Pax||Rs 13,150/-||Rs 16,100/-||Rs 19,100/-||Rs 26,000/-|
|06 Pax||Rs 12,400/-||Rs 15,350/-||Rs 18,400/-||Rs 25,720/-|
|10 Pax||Rs 11,750/-||Rs 14,710/-||Rs 17,700/-||Rs 25,100/-|
- Hotel Accommodation in above mentioned hotel
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Hotel Taxes, Hotel Service Taxes
- Pick up from Jodhpur and Drop at Jaipur Station
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance and all taxes
- Transport (Etios/Innova/Tempo)
- In Jaisalmer camps:-
- Camel Ride, Folk Dance, Evening Tea, Snacks and dinner included
- Any flight tickets
- Tips, telephone calls. Laundry, shopping etc
- Any games, rides, shows, boating etc.
- Any optional sightseeing and visits other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any travel insurance
- Anything which is not included in package inclusions.
|Day||02 Star||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
|Bikaner 01 Night||Hotel Vrindavan Regency||Hotel Raj Villas Palace||Hotel Basant Vihar Palace||Hotel Vesta Bikaner|
|Jaisalmer 01 Night||Hotel Sohandeep||Hotel Golden Haveli||Hotel Mandir Palace||Hotel Fort Rajwada|
|Sam 01 Night||Sahara Desert Camp||Desert Adv Camp||Camp E Khas||Wind Desert Camp|
|Jodhpur 01 Night||Hotel JS Regency||Hotel Park Butique||Hotel Nirali Dhani||Hotel The Ummed Jodhpur|
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 1 – Arrive in Jodhpur
On arrival at Jodhpur railway station/airport, board the designated vehicle and drive towards the hotel. On reaching the hotel, check-in and relax for a while. In the evening, leisurely explore the textile and antique markets of Jodhpur. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2 – Sightseeing in Jodhpur
In the morning after breakfast, visit the imposing Mehrangarh Fort. Thereafter, explore the various museums that house the finest artefacts of the royal family of Jodhpur. The rest of the afternoon is free for leisure activities.Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 – Drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer (270 km/approx. 5 hours) | Camel safari in the desert
After breakfast drive from Jodhpur to Jaisalmer. On arrival, go to the hotel and check-in.
Later in the evening visit the abandoned haunting village of Kuldhera and take an enjoying camel ride at the golden sand dunes of the Sam desert by sunset. Stay overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 4 – Sightseeing in Jaisalmer
Soon after breakfast, go on a sightseeing tour of the city covering stunning Jain temples inside Sonar Quila. The palace museum inside this fort exhibits a rich collection of imperial dresses and artefacts belonging to the royal family of Jaisalmer.
Later, head to the majestic Patwaon-ki-Haveli, which has convoluted designs and latticed windows. Then, visit the serene Gadisar Lake, which looks beautiful at sunset. Late in the evening, drive about 40 km away to Sam Sand Dunes from Jaisalmer. Enjoy a camel cart ride to the Sunset Point (direct payment basis) and Sam Sand Dunes.Thereafter, return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Jaisalmer.
Day 5 – Drive from Jaisalmer to Bikaner (340 km/approx. 5 hours)
After breakfast, depart from Jaisalmer to Bikaner. On reaching Bikaner, check-in at the hotel and rest. The rest of the evening is free for relaxation.Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel in Bikaner.
Day 6 – Sightseeing in Bikaner
After breakfast, go on a full-day sightseeing tour of Bikaner. Visit the Junagarh Fort and the Karni Mata Temple at Deshnok. Also, visit the prestigious camel breeding farm in the evening.Stay overnight in Bikaner.
Day 7 – Drive from Bikaner to Jaipur (330 km/approx. 6 hours) | Depart for Jaipur
Soon after breakfast, drive to the railway station or airport for your next destination.
- Valid till 31th March 2019 (Not valid on long-weekends & festival period & 15th December 2018 – 10th January 2019).