Mumbai National Park
Mumbai & Kanheri Caves
Sanjay Gandhi National Park is a significant wildlife reserve which impresses visitors with its diverse flora and fauna. The famous Kanheri Caves are located within the park.
- Lion Safari, Toy Train & Boating
- Visit the Kanheri Caves and admire the famous rock-cut monuments
- Experience one of the world’s great religious sites
- Marvel at the intricately carved Buddha sculptures
|Rate||A/C Swift Dzire (PVT)||A/C Innova (PVT)|
|Pax Capacity||2-4 Person||5-7 person|
|Cost Per Vehicle||INR 2,500||INR 3,000|
Opening Closing Time
9 am – 5:30 pm
9 am – 1 pm (Safari)
Open all days, except Monday
- Hotel Pickup & Drop
- Driver Allowance
- Toll Tax and Parking will be Extra
- Any extra expenses incurred towards Food, beverages.
- Any entrance fees.
- GST 5%
- Indigo or Swift Dezire for 2-4 Pax
- Innova Car for 5-7 Pax
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- 10% of full tour cost, 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost, 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost, between 15 to 29 days prior to arrival.
- 75% of full tour cost, between 14 to 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of full tour cost within 7 days prior to arrival.
- The tour rate does not include entrance fees of National Park Entry, Kanhari Caves, and Safari.