Nashik - Shirdi Tour (2 Nights / 3 Days)
However “Shreeji Tours n Travels” would be able to readily offer a cost estimate or customise the itinerary as per specific requirements.
Call us on +91 996-942-2936 / +91 797-795-8530 or email us at [email protected]
Nashik is an ancient holy city in the northwest region of Maharashtra in India. Situated on the banks of Godavari river (Ganges of the South), Nashik is best known for being one of Hindu pilgrimage sites, that of Kumbh Mela which is held every 12 years.
Shirdi is a City located in Rahata Taluka in Ahmednagar District in the Indian state of Maharashtra.
Shirdi is famously known as the home of the 19th century saint Sri Sai Baba.The Sri Saibaba Sansthan Trust also located in Shirdi is one of the richest temple organisations.
- Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
- Complimentary Breakfast.
- Exclusive A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
- All hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
- Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Room Heater Charges
- GST 5%
- Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- 10% of full tour cost, 60 days prior to arrival.
- 25% of full tour cost, 30 days prior to arrival.
- 50% of full tour cost, between 15 to 29 days prior to arrival.
- 75% of full tour cost, between 14 to 7 days prior to arrival.
- 100% of full tour cost within 7 days prior to arrival.
Mumbai – Nashik
On arrival at Mumbai or Pune Airport / Bus / Railway Station, our representative will meet you and arrange for your drive to Nashik.
Upon reaching, check-in to the hotel. After a little rest, leave to visit Trimbakeshwar (Jyotirlinga) and go for local sightseeing after covering places like Kapaleeshwar Temple, Sundarnarayan Temple, Naroshankar Temple, Goraram Mandir, Muktidham, Kalaram Mandir and Sita Gumpha. Return for dinner. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Early Morning, after breakfast leave for Sai Baba Temple (Shirdi). Later proceed to Shani Shingnapur and local sightseeing. Overnight stay at Shirdi.
Shirdi – Mumbai / Pune
After breakfast resume the ride to Mumbai or Pune. Upon reaching, transfer to Airport / Bus / Railways station to carry-on with your further destination.