Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tour: Jaipur - Jodhpur - Jaisalmer (6 Nights / 7 Days)
|Package 05||02 Star||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
- Accommodation in above mentioned hotel
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Hotel Taxes and Hotel Service Taxes
- Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Pickup Jaipur and Drop Delhi
- Transport (Etios/Innova/Tempo)
- All sightseen
- Any flight & train tickets
- Tips, telephone calls. Laundry, shopping etc
- Any games, rides, shows, boating etc.
- Any optional sightseeing and visits other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Any travel insurance
- Anything which is not included in package inclusions.
|Durations||02 Star||03 Star||04 Star||05 Star|
|Jaipur 02 Night||Hotel Goyal Palace||Hotel Hyphen Ujjwal||Hotel Zone By the Park||Hotel Fortune Select Metr.|
|Agra 01 Night||Hotel Taj Inn||Hotel Pushp Villa||Hotel Atulya Taj||Hotel Clark Shiraz|
|Delhi 01 Night||Hotel Unistar||Hotel Sunstar Grand||Hotel Mapple Embrald||Hotel Lemon Tree|
- Deposit 25% payment of the package cost at the time of Booking.
- Deposit 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to the departure date.
- Deposit 100% payment of the package cost, 15 days prior to the departure day.
- Cancellation Charge will be 50% of Total Cost.
- Cancellation will be accepted 48 hours before Commencement of Journey after that no Cancellation will be Entertained
- Refund Subject to Hotel Rules and Regulation.
Day 01 : ARRIVAL IN DELHI:
You would be received at the Delhi airport or Delhi Railway station by our executive.. You would be checked into a hotel where you can relax a bit. If your arrival time is in the morning, you would have enough time to explore the various tourist places of Delhi. You would get to see the various attractions of both Old and New Delhi. In case your flight arrives in the evening, then you would be able to see the attractions of only old Delhi. Visit Jama Masjid, walk past the Chandi Chowk market and then move towards Red Fort Delhi is the seamless fusion of modernity with history and represents the spirit of the country coming into its own in the 21st century.overnight stay at the hotel
Day 02 : DELHI – AGRA (204 KMS)
You will have your breakfast, and then move out for New Delhi sightseeing if you did not do it during the first day. The places in New Delhi you would visit are Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate, Humayun’s Tomb, and Qutub Minar. You must visit the National Art Gallery and NationalMuseum. Thereafter, you proceed to Agra. Enroute, visit the Tomb of Emperor Akbar at Sikandra which displays nice blend of Hindu, Jain, Buddhist and Islamic motifs.
On reaching Agra, you would be checked into a hotel where you will have some light refreshments before embarking on your Agra tour. Agra fort is made in red stone. Visit also the splendid palaces, public and private halls, and gardens. Agra for show cases the Mughal art and architecture. Also, visit the Itmad-ul-Daulah Tomb also known as Baby Taj was built by Noor Jahan in the memory of her father. This tomb has marble walls and smattering of semi-precious stones. Agra bazaar is full of local colors, sounds, curios, artifacts, etc. Agra is also major hub of leather and marble factories. stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : AGRA – JAIPUR
Wake up early in the morning and head towards Taj, the view of Taj at sunrise is really ethereal. It is a sight which pleases every eye. This is a monument which has frozen the emotions in white marble. That’s why it fascinates each one of us. Go over to your hotel and get ready for your trip to Jaipur. Enroute to Jaipur, you would visit Fatehpur Sikri which has numerous ruins of Mughal monument. You would check into a hotel after reaching Jaipur, the pink city. After relaxing a bit, you would visit the various attractions of the city such as City palace, Hawa Mahal, temples and gardens. You get to see astounding masterpieces of the Rajput architecture. There are various places where you can shop for local fabrics, artifacts, curios, etc.stay overnight at the hotel
Below Rates are Net & Non Commissionable | Valid till 30th March 2019 (Not valid on long-weekends & festival period & 15th December 2018 – 10th January 2019)